Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies

My dad was raving about these cookies over Christmas. My sister in-law made them twice while we were there. Each uncooked cookie ball is 1/4 cup large. Then you freeze them for a short time so when cooked the outside is crunchy and the middle soft and gooey. These cookies are huge and you will need milk!


I made these for my girls at youth group tonight. Do you think they will love them? Or will I have to eat them, thus necessitating a several extra mile addition to my workout? Worth it either way? Oh yes.

The recipe can be found on Dishing the Divine right here.

Addendum: This sunday I gave the ingredients for these cookies as a gift to my sister-in-law (you know, the kind you see in a jar. The receiver just has to add the wet ingredients and bake). Anyway, I got a call a day later BEGGING me to give her the full recipe. These are THAT GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment